With minubo, we are at the forefront of digitalization in retail and manufacturing. With our innovative approach of the minubo Commerce Intelligence Cloud as a tailor-made product solution for business intelligence and analytics in commerce companies, we make an important contribution to enabling comprehensive value creation from data – and thus to the further development of the industry. With minubo, international customers such as Intersport, Betty Barclay, Decathlon, and tesa are establishing better, data-driven processes and thus create the prerequisites for success in tomorrow's retail world. To achieve this, we rely on analytics and commerce know-how, big data technologies, agile development, excellent customer service, and a strong team spirit. Become part of our team in Hamburg!
DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION
- Further development of the Backend functionality of our Commerce Intelligence Suite – consisting of e.g. ETL process, Elasticsearch cluster, reporting, analysis, segmentation, and algorithmically generated data insights.
- Conception and development of new features in a team of developers, product managers and domain experts.
- Integration of the services offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) into our infrastructure.
- Further development and maintenance of processes within the scope of deployment and monitoring.
- You have a degree with a focus on computer science or a comparable education.
- You have several years of experience as a Java developer.
- Ideally, you already have experience in some of the following areas: Big data technologies like Hadoop or Spark and No-SQL databases like Elasticsearch or Mongo-DB.
- You can independently drive projects forward and lead them to success through active coordination with developers, product managers and the management team.
- Good English skills round off your profile.
- Team | Working at minubo means being part of a great team that sticks together and enjoys pursuing their joint mission just as much as having lunch or regular team events together.
- Work Atmosphere | As a grown start-up, we offer flat hierarchies in a dynamic work atmosphere where every idea is welcome.
- New Challenges | Our innovative product and the evolving industry offer diverse tasks and new, exciting challenges.
- Flexibility | In order to ensure a healthy work-life-balance for our team, we offer flexible work hours. Everyone is free to adapt their day according to their personal preferences.
- Responsibility | Everyone at minubo is invited to take over their own responsibilities and projects. We appreciate that we are all responsible for minubo’s success.
- Career Development | We support our employees’ individual career objectives to the best of our ability. Wishes for educational programs and the purchase of books are always welcome – we will try to make it happen!
- Permanent Contracts | We offer permanent contracts.
- Central Location | Our office is located in the heart of Hamburg - between the harbour and city centre with a variety of lunch options.
- HVV | We support our employees’ public transportation tickets (HVV). Due to our central location, our office is easily accessible with public transportation.
- Sponsored Sport | We provide sponsored company sport offers at Fitness First and the Urban Sports Club.
- Company Pension Scheme | We offer a company pension scheme.
We are looking forward to your application including your desired salary and possible date of entry.