Backend / DWH Developer (m/f) wanted!
minubo offers a holistic Business Intelligence solution hosted in the cloud – customized for the complex requirements of the eCommerce. By integrating all data material and generating a comprehensive metrics system out of it, our customers gain detailed insights into Online Marketing, Purchasing, CRM and Controlling.
- Further development of our ETL process and the DWH
- Conception and integration of further source systems as well as new metrics in cooperation with our team built from developers and domain experts
- Research and integration of new technologies for the processing of the arising data amounts
- Completed studies (major field in informatics) or comparable education
- Very good skills in backend development (Java)
- Experience with data base technologies (e. g. MySQL)
- Experience with Hadoop and related technologies (e. g. Pig, Hive, Cascading) would be of some advantage
- Strong communication skills, customer orientation and team spirit
- Very sound language skills in German and English
Your added value
- Attractive, performance-oriented salary and further education possibilities
- Team-oriented office climate and pleasant working atmosphere
- An office in central Hamburg coming with a view on the Harbor’s warehouse district, Michel and the inner city
If one of these job offers fits your profile and expectations, we look forward to receiving your relevant application documents including your earliest possible starting date.